It all starts with a few questions about your brand and your customers that help us to establish the strategy, creative direction, and success metrics of your campaign. Don’t hold back, the more insights you can give us, the better we can craft your brand story.
- Who is your target market?
- Do you have a local, regional, or national market?
- What are key works that you use to identify the characteristics of your brand?
- What sets your business apart from your competition?
- How do you plan on taking revenue share from your competition?
- Do you plan on taking from your competition or are you looking for creating new customers into this market?
- What marketing efforts worked?
- What are your goals in doing this marketing project?
- Why would a video help you achieve your goals?
- What excites you the most when thinking about a video project?
- How will you distribute upon its completion?
- What is the business value of a new customer each year?
- How many new clients can this video help you win each year?
Together, we review the brief and start to brainstorm ideas and proposals. We want to find out more about what your goals and needs really are and make sure that your story addresses them. This meeting is intended to be fun and collaborative, bouncing ideas off one another to see if anything sticks. From here we draft a Statement of Work to get started!
We handle all of the logistics needed to tell your brand story, from writing and storyboarding the script to location scouting, casting, rehearsal and more. We ensure that everything is thorough and ready to go on the day of filming so your shoot goes off without a hitch.
This is the fun part. We build a set, get the lights and camera out and say “action!” We handle media management, craft services, transportation and anything else needed to capture the footage necessary to tell your story in the most compelling way. We said Full Service, didn’t we?
Our editors use the footage to mold your story into its final product. Then, we bring in our animators, voiceover artists, sound designers and colorists to add all the details that bring it to life. It’s the most time consuming step, but also where the magic of your story comes together.
Once you have approved the final version, we’ll send you all the files you could need including the final master, encoded files for YouTube and web based video services, even Instagram ready files if you’d like.
That’s a wrap!